Re: [O] problem with babel and dot

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] problem with babel and dot
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:28:18 +0000

I've had a suggestion to use ":wrap src dot" for my elisp code, to avoid
using internal API calls.  This is a good suggestion but I cannot figure
out how to actually accomplish what I want.

Basically, I want to #+call: a src block which takes my tables as
arguments, uses my elisp code to generate a suitable DOT input and then
invokes DOT on that input to generate an image file specified on the
call invocation:

  tables -> emacs lisp -> dot -> pdf file

I think that a creative use of :post may do it but I cannot get my head
around how to invoke the various bits and/or pass the data I need.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.90.1, Org release_8.3.3-565-g4f499f