Re: [O] [ANN] Allow filled inline src blocks and Babel calls

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Allow filled inline src blocks and Babel calls
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:14:32 -0600

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It is now possible to fill inline babel calls and inline source blocks.
> Code within an inline source block is always treated as a single line,
> tho.

Thanks for the effort on this! I only use in-line for one-liners
anyway (or at least I believe that's the case), so I don't anticipate
an issue with this stipulation.

> This improvement required quite a few internal changes to Babel. Nothing
> bad can happen, right? In any case... please report anything suspicious
> in that area.

I believe I was one of the requesters (complainers?) about this:
- http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/103835

Re-trying that example succeeds with a fresh pull/make. Many thanks
again for taking a look and improving Org for us!

Best regards,
John