Re: [O] Subtree export problems

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Subtree export problems
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 22:08:55 +0000

Hi Thomas, hi Rasmus,

2016ko otsailak 6an, Rasmus-ek idatzi zuen:

[...]

> I am honestly not sure if this if there’s a bug here.  What seems
> to happen is that it keeps looking for a value for marginnote-font
> which is nil cf. above.  But it could also be that your jk-org-kwd
> function is simply malfunctioning cf. below.  Why does this not
> happen when you have plenty of newlines?  I don’t know.  Maybe
> Aaron will be able to tell us if it’s a bug.

The issue was that org-babel-get-src-block-info would infloop when
#+header is the first line of the (narrowed) buffer.  That should be
fixed in 825ce04b on maint.

I’m a bit fuzzy on the development practices these days...should I now
merge maint to master in order to get the fix there as well?  Or is
there some other arrangement for that?

Aaron

PS Tom, the approach you are using to this looks rather convoluted.
Instead of a src block + keyword thing, why not just use #+latex (or
#+latex_header) to insert the code you need?

--
Aaron Ecay