[O] Unit test table

From: Eduardo Bellani
Subject: [O] Unit test table
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 08:48:24 -0200

Hey guys. I've posted this question in the irc-channel, but I had to
leave before I could strike a conversation with the the nice volunteer
who answered my question. I hope that email can preserve the
conversation :)

So, I have a table who's purpose is to demonstrate the working of different
versions of the same code, perhaps in different languages. This is a
working model:

https://gist.github.com/ebellani/7c70d16f06076e4fc375

as you can see, there's repetition and the TBLFM is huge.

Anyone has an idea of a better way to achieve similar results?

Thanks.
--
Eduardo Bellani