Re: [O] references to arbitrary labels in org and export to latex

From: Michael Strey
Subject: Re: [O] references to arbitrary labels in org and export to latex
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 09:56:49 +0100

On Mi, 2016-02-03 at 08:05, Christian Wittern wrote:
> I am writing a document with a lot of web references.  I would like to
> bundle them at the end in the same way this is usually done with
> bibliographic references, but separately.

I would use the great org-ref package and handle the URLs like normal
bibliographic references in a biblatex .bib file with the entry type
'Online'.

Biblatex allows to have multiple bibliographies as described here:
http://texblog.org/2012/10/22/multiple-bibliographies-with-biblatex/

with

#+BEGIN_EXPORT latex
\printbibliography[title={Online references},type=online]
\printbibliography[title={Other references}, nottype=online]
#+END_EXPORT

Best regards
--
Michael Strey