[O] missing fancy character when using org-bullets

From: Giacomo M
Subject: [O] missing fancy character when using org-bullets
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 15:22:09 +0100

Dear all,
at work I have Windows 7, at home Windows 10. I use the same emacs configuration, and Consolas as the default font face. I indulge myself using org-bullets. At work it works. At home the pretty symbol for 3-rd level outlines is missing. An empty rectangle is showing instead. Other symbols, like those for the first two levels headlines or things like \lambda, work.

Did anybody experience anything similar?

Thanks,

Giacomo