Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 08:04:40 +0100

> Hello,
>
> address@hidden (H. Dieter Wilhelm) writes:
>
>> But then I would have to turn all my radio links into proper links,
>> which I see no method - except with radio targets - to do this
>> automatically.
>
> Instead of
>
>   <<<radio>>> ... radio
>
> you would have to type
>
>   <<radio>>   ... [[radio]]
>
> which, IMO, is almost equally simple.

Hmmm, that is true.  In the worst case I've to get used to it...

>> The radio links are turned correctly into links. :-)
>>
>> But the targets (anchors) appear *also* as links (in HTML).  Which is
>> confusing and redundant because there are not linked to anything.
>
> I'm confused, mainly because I'm not well versed in HTML. Let's consider
> the following document:
>
>   <<<radio>>> :target link: radio
>
> When exporting it to HTML, I get the following:
>
>   <a id="orgradiotarget1">radio</a> :target link: <a
> href="#orgradiotarget1">radio</a>

I'm getting <a id="orgradiotarget1" name="orgradiotarget1"</a> instead,
which *appears* in my html page as a link (which is wrong IMHO, Org-mode
version 8.2.10, Emacs stable).

> What would you expect instead?

I would expect an invisible html entity or just the apperance of the
text "orgradiotarget1".

Thanks
   Dieter

--