Re: [O] Working on iPad Pro

From: Ido Magal
Subject: Re: [O] Working on iPad Pro
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 09:51:17 -0800

I'm in the same boat.

The ios app Serverauditor is the only one I've found (of many tested) that
sends Alt as Meta.

You'll want to use the Homebrew color scheme otherwise the cursor is invisible.
(Would be too easy if it didn't require any troubleshooting, right?)

Unfortunately C-c comes across as "pause" and I don't know how to resolve this
and it's a nuisance so I've gone gui. If anyone knows the solution, please do
tell.

My current preferred solution is using a Kangaroo PC and Splashtop to control
it with the iPad.

Kangaroo is a display-less pocket PC running Win10. You can purchase them from
newegg or the MS store.

 Splashtop is the lowest latency wireless solution I've found and (importantly)
the only one that supports the smart keyboard. Previously I would use OSLinx or
DuetDisplay for wired latency but with a separate Bluetooth keyboard for the PC.

The Kangaroo PC is very weak but it works well enough for emacs.

Cheers.