Re: [O] Latex command compilation in HTML export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Latex command compilation in HTML export
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:08:26 +0000

On Saturday, 30 Jan 2016 at 17:11, Sylvain Salvati wrote:
> Dear Orgmode list,
>
> during the HTML export of an org document, I would like to compile its
> latex fragments to SVG using the sequence of commands
>
> lualatex --shell-escape --interaction=nonstopmode --output-format=dvi
> --output-directory=%o %b
> dvisvgm %b

I am not sure this is possible although maybe it should be...  The info
pages at

    (org) LaTeX fragments

seem to imply rather hard-coded methods and the only variable that seems
relevant is this one:

,----[ C-h v org-html-with-latex RET ]
| org-html-with-latex is a variable defined in ‘ox-html.el’.
| Its value is ‘imagemagick’
| Original value was t
|
| Documentation:
| Non-nil means process LaTeX math snippets.
|
| When set, the exporter will process LaTeX environments and
| fragments.
|
| This option can also be set with the +OPTIONS line,
| e.g. "tex:mathjax".  Allowed values are:
|
| nil            Ignore math snippets.
| ‘verbatim’     Keep everything in verbatim
| ‘dvipng’       Process the LaTeX fragments to images.  This will also
|                include processing of non-math environments.
| ‘imagemagick’  Convert the LaTeX fragments to pdf files and use
|                imagemagick to convert pdf files to png files.
| ‘mathjax’      Do MathJax preprocessing and arrange for MathJax.js to
|                be loaded.
| t              Synonym for ‘mathjax’.
|
| You can customize this variable.
|
| This variable was introduced, or its default value was changed, in
| version 24.4 of Emacs.
|
| [back]
`----

You could maybe export to verbatim and then apply an export filter to
do what you want.  Non-trivial, or at least beyond my capabilities ;-)

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3.3-497-gc74b99