[O] MobileOrg does not sync with local Android calendar

From: cschr
Subject: [O] MobileOrg does not sync with local Android calendar
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 08:42:35 +0100

Hi

I set up MobileOrg and it now shows the appointments from my emacs diary and my orgmode agenda. But nothing shows in my local android calendar, although I configured MobileOrg to sync with the android calendar. Is this functionality known to work, at all, and are there any special preconditions ?   I tried with two different smartphones – a Sony Xperia Pro with Android 4.0.4, and a Mobistel Cygnus with Android 4.4.2

Many thanks

Regards - Chris