Re: [O] Orgmode testsuite

From: Andrej Depperschmidt
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode testsuite
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 08:06:59 +0100

The minimal example are the two tables in an org-file. When I try to
move in those tables using TAB it is working okay in the first but not
in the second. Note however that it is working as expected with emacs -Q
and manually loading org.

There seems to be something in my configuration that needs to be
adjusted to the last changes in org-mode. It stopped working a few days
ago without any changes of my config. Any idea what to look for?

| col1 | col2 |
| a11  | a12  |
| a21  | a22  |

| col1               | col2               |
| http://www.url1.de | http://www.url2.de |