[O] Org-mode on Github

From: gongzhitaao
Subject: [O] Org-mode on Github
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:51:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Awesome Orgmode,

I got a quick question: why not put org-mode on github?

1. Everyone can see the development process clearly.  While currently
   we can still do it but github makes it much more easier.
2. We can choose whichever version we want to use (most of the time,
   the latest of course, but just in case of an wierd bugs).
3. Github makes collaboration easier, e.g., everyone may submit a PR
   for a quick fix.