Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:21:03 +0100

Hello,

address@hidden (H. Dieter Wilhelm) writes:

> But then I would have to turn all my radio links into proper links,
> which I see no method - except with radio targets - to do this
> automatically.

Instead of

  <<<radio>>> ... radio

you would have to type

  <<radio>>   ... [[radio]]

which, IMO, is almost equally simple.

> The radio links are turned correctly into links. :-)
>
> But the targets (anchors) appear *also* as links (in HTML).  Which is
> confusing and redundant because there are not linked to anything.

I'm confused, mainly because I'm not well versed in HTML. Let's consider
the following document:

  <<<radio>>> :target link: radio

When exporting it to HTML, I get the following:

  <a id="orgradiotarget1">radio</a> :target link: <a
href="#orgradiotarget1">radio</a>

What would you expect instead?

Regards,

--