Re: [O] Links in headings are broken

From: Titus von der Malsburg
Subject: Re: [O] Links in headings are broken
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:58:10 -0800

On 2016-01-26 Tue 11:35, Bruno Bigras wrote:
> I think I have the same problem. Also some "TODO" keywords are now
> highlighted in some headings but it could be related.

I can confirm the error messages.  Also, I think Bruno means that the
TODO keywords are *not* highlighted.  This also affects other keywords
not just TODO and I can’t really see what is triggering it.  I have one
very large org file with hundreds of TODO items and about 10% of the
TODO/DONE/… keywords are not highlighted.  The non-highlighted keywords
usually occur in streaks (in consecutive headings).

  Titus