Re: [O] set modes for org-edit-special (elisp block)

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] set modes for org-edit-special (elisp block)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 16:45:20 +0100

On 2016-01-25 10:11, Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

>>> I changed it a few times and I think I had it this way first, do I have
>>> to reload org after it? I closed the file and reopened it did not help.
>>
>> Shouldn’t it be "xah-elisp" (the mode is "xah-elisp-mode"). I gave it
>> a try and it’s also not working out of the box for me. I also restarted
>> emacs, to no avail.
>
> Right, sorry.  It should be whatever the mode name is, minus "-mode".
> Is it just xah-elisp-mode that is giving you a problem?  Did you try
> with the example I gave in my previous message ($gmane/104430)?

I’m having the same problem with python: I’m still in emacs-lisp mode.
I checked the value of the variable and it is as expected. For some
reason the change is not picked up. Is it because there are several
occurrences of "elisp" in the list and it’s not the first one that is
picked up?

I’m using a fairly current org (compiled last week from master).

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated January 24, 2016, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.49 ppm