[O] Again - Unable to filter agenda to show only non-tagged items

From: sgeorgii .
Subject: [O] Again - Unable to filter agenda to show only non-tagged items
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:03:52 +0300

And I believe was addressed back then.

So I could just press <enter> without entering any filter value and get my agenda filtered to show only empty tags.

Unfortunately with release 20160118 or Org I get wrong result with this - I just get all the item without any filtering at all.

So I have to resort back to entering   -{.}  as filtering criteria to only see items in agenda which have no tags assigned to them.

Not very intuitive, don't you think?

Could this please be fixed back? To work as it used to work: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-11/msg00606.html