Re: [O] Renaming of +NAME for code blocks to in HTML export, no longer u

From: Adam Aviv
Subject: Re: [O] Renaming of +NAME for code blocks to in HTML export, no longer user defined
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:21:16 -0500

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:20 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
That and the fact that one might introduce forbidden characters in the
name (e.g., ask the user to know about forbidden characters in the
target format). The generic names are pretty safe.

Anyway, what about using special blocks to generate custom <div>?

  #+attr_html: :property whatever
  #+begin_something
  #+end_something

Thanks for the feedback. All of that makes sense. Is there really a +begin_somthing tag? Or are you referring to any general tag? Sorry for my obtuseness.

I'll look into the :property issue: I think that'd properly work for my needs.

--
Adam J. Aviv, PhD
Asst. Professor