[O] org-sparse-tree using Lisp predicate?

From: Reuben Garrett
Subject: [O] org-sparse-tree using Lisp predicate?
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:02:39 +0000

Is there functionality to build a sparse tree (as with org-sparse-tree) using a predicate from Lisp code? I want something like org-map-entries, but for narrowing/sparsing. Diving through the code, I think (org-scan-tags 'sparse-tree (lambda () … )) might be what I want, but am curious if anyone else has suggestions from working that use-case.

--
Best regards,
Reuben Garrett