Re: [O] how to add some features in a newly added headline?

From: Bingo UV
Subject: Re: [O] how to add some features in a newly added headline?
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 22:48:58 +0530

Hi John,
   Thanks a lot.

In org 8.3, there seems to be no org-end-of-meta-data-and-drawers. If I
replace it with org-end-of-meta-data, I get a PROPERTIES drawer which
is open, not collapsed. Since it is a new heading, it should have no
 drawers, so I am guessing org-end-of-meta-data-and-drawers and
org-end-of-meta-data should be identical?

I don't want to sound too demanding about a collapsed PROPERTIES
drawer but it is so distracting I cannot stop myself from compulsively
collapsing it after adding every heading. Which is when I added the
insert-char and 2 org-cycles.

(sorry, meant to reply to mailing list, not personally)