Re: [O] Vertically aligning images in tables?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Vertically aligning images in tables?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:24:43 -0500

Hi, John,

Yes, of course I Googled it first. I went through the first couple of pages of
results without finding anything that appeared to be
suitable for use with org. Of course, I'm neither a LaTeX expert nor an Org
expert, so it's likely that I misunderstood.

You seem to have a complaint about every question I post here, so evidently I'm
abusing the list. I'm sorry for taking up too much
of your time.

Goodbye.
-pd