[O] org-ref-clean-bibtex-entry and UTF-8

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: [O] org-ref-clean-bibtex-entry and UTF-8
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:38:38 -0000

Dear list,

I am using org-ref-clean-bibtex-entry to clean up my biblatex file.  Among
other things, this function detects if there are non-ASCII characters in
each bibtex/biblatex entry.  My file has many non-ASCII characters that
are exported via Latex to pdf with no problems because my setup is in
UTF-8.  Do you know if it is possible to "turn-off" this option in
org-ref-clean-bibtex-entry, so I do not get warnings about non-ascii
characters?

Many thanks,

Julian