Re: [O] Changing org-block background with org-src-fontify-natively

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Changing org-block background with org-src-fontify-natively
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 10:52:07 +0100

* John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
> What do you have org-block-background set to?

There is no org-block-background in my setup: C-h v org-block-<TAB>
only offers org-block-entry-blocking and org-block-regexp.

Org-mode version 8.3.2 (release_8.3.2-200-gc2eeac)

> I use the leuven theme, which gives this a light yellow background for
> me.

Thought so.

I am using (load-theme 'wombat t) these days which I want to keep.
This is why I tried to accomplish the background colour with
separate commands and not by choosing a theme.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github