Re: [O] Org campture recursively expands %-escapes

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Org campture recursively expands %-escapes
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 06:45:57 +0100

Hi Nicolas

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> I do. Somehow, I didn't see this before. This is because I renamed
> `org-capture-expand-embedded-elisp' into
> `org-capture--expand-embedded-elisp'.
>
> However, ISTM there is some code duplication between
> `org-feed-format-entry' and `org-capture-fill-template'. Is calling
> `org-capture-expand-embedded-elisp' from the former the right thing to
> do?

I don't really know. It was only my choice of how to avoid code
duplication between `org-feed-format-entry' and
`org-capture-fill-template' according to
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/56991/focus=57265
and with lack of better knowledge from my side. If there is a better
solution please go ahead.

Michael