[O] [0] Run org-babel src block periodically

From: Giri Prashanth
Subject: [O] [0] Run org-babel src block periodically
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 11:33:46 -0800

Hi,

I would like to run a org-src block code periodically, is there any property for org-blocks for such repeated execution.

For example if I want to watch the tail of a file periodically every 1 min for next 1 hour, I would like to set a property like repeat for times to repeat and keep the org file auto updated

#+BEGIN_SRC shell :repeat 60 :repeat-every 60sec
tail -n 10 file
#+END_SRC

Thank you,
-GP