Re: [O] blog refurbised: how is it in 2015 ?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] blog refurbised: how is it in 2015 ?
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 06:20:26 -0500

I use blogofile (https://github.com/EnigmaCurry/blogofile), which works
fine for me, but it seems is no longer actively developed. It is written
in Python.

I integrated org-mode to blogofile here:
https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/user/blogofile.el

This lets me "publish" an org heading to the blog with a single key
press, and it copies all the files, and other stuff to the right places,
builds and pushes the blog.

The results are all at http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu

If/when I decide to update this, I would probably consider Nikola
https://getnikola.com.

Xavier Maillard writes:

--
Professor John Kitchin