Re: [O] org-log-into-drawer should behave similarly to org-clock-into-dr

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: [O] org-log-into-drawer should behave similarly to org-clock-into-drawer
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 23:26:29 +0300

There are two things worth noting:
1. The original value for org-log-into-drawer is nil.
2. There seems to be no value that would enable movement of old records into drawers.

So assuming somebody just discovers this variable(like me), decides that drawers is what he wants, now he has to move all those old entries manually. That's not too much work, but we already have a better behavior example in org-clock-into-drawer.

It's still a rather minor issue, by all means...

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev