[O] Restoring the org-freemind-to-org-mode function

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: [O] Restoring the org-freemind-to-org-mode function
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:56:37 -0500

I have in the past used the org-freemind-to-org-mode function, which
is no longer included in org-mode.  It used to be part of
org-freemind.el file (see
http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git?p=org-mode.git;a=blob_plain;f=lisp/org-freemind.el;hb=8f49547aaf0f9396f2a0bcfb25ce2c33be5e91fd
).

I have since tried this function, and it does still work, so I am
wondering if we could add it back into the org-mode source tree.  I am
attaching a stripped-down version of org-freemind.el in which most of
the code that is irrelevant to org-freemind-to-org-mode has been
removed.

Regards,

Mark