[O] a new csl - citation style lisp ;)

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] a new csl - citation style lisp ;)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 14:57:33 -0500

Hi everyone,

I got curious enough about citation processing to draft an elisp-based
citeproc for orgmode. You can see the code here:

https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/tree/master/citeproc

It is loosely based on the xml-CSL file, but in lisp. The principle is
the same, there is a csl file in lisp that contains formatting
information, and a processor that works on my org-ref links to replace
them with formatted citations and entries.

The readme doesn't do it justice, check out
https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/citeproc/readme.html (in
a browser) to see the formatted citations in an unsorted, numeric
superscript style. There is also a working author-year style.

It certainly isn't complete, bug-free, or stable yet and might still not solve
note-based styles, but it is pretty powerful already.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F