Re: [O] Proposal and RFC for improving ob-python

From: Ondřej Grover
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal and RFC for improving ob-python
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 08:43:33 +0100

Hello,

thank you all for confirming that I'm in the right place. If I felt confident enough that this would work, I wold have already presented a patch (I'm not an experienced ELisp programmer). That's why I want to discuss this approach first.

Kyle, I'll be grateful for you feedback.

Kind regards,
Ondřej Grover

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ondřej,

Ondřej Grover <address@hidden> writes:

> TL;DR for those that may have been scared off by the length of my previous
> email:
> I propose a method of improving ob-python.el by using a progn-like eval()
> Python function which can wrap and execute source blocks.
>
> If this list is not appropriate for discussion of improvements to
> ob-python.el, could you please give me pointers how to reach people that
> might be interested in helping and discussing?

Thanks for your proposal.  This is the right place to discuss it.  I've
only had the chance to briefly look at this, but I'll try to take a
closer look soon.

--
Kyle