Re: [O] LaTeX export with section number, name and page in internal link

From: Ilya Filippov
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export with section number, name and page in internal links
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 18:30:22 +0500

Thank you, it is work, but I hope to use something like

(setq org-export-latex-hyperref-format "\\ref{%s}")

for hyperref customization. (I want join \\ref{%s} and \\pageref{%s} for org-export-latex-hyperref-format).

If it will be work we may simple use [[#section-1]] to different templates for internal references, also like ''Section 1.1 [Section name], page 99''.