[O] How to get sum from remote table + how to put in bold?

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: [O] How to get sum from remote table + how to put in bold?
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 15:16:07 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to build a template for invoices written in Org... exporting
to PDF (and HTML). Will be officially public as soon as it's DONE.

Though, I have 2 problems currently:

- I'd like to sum up, in table `total', the sub-total column of table
  `items'. But the `remote' call does not seem to accept the `vsum'
  expression. Is this a foreseen limitation?  Is there a workaround to this?

- I'd like to get the computed amount (last line of `total' table) in bold (and,
  if possible, even in a bigger font). How is that doable?

ECM:

#+TITLE:     Invoice #001

#+LaTeX_CLASS: article
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper,table]
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{tabu}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \taburulecolor{gray}

* Items

#+name: items
#+ATTR_LaTeX: :environment tabu :align lXlrlrrl
|              | <35>                                |       |      |     |
     |           |   |
| Title of job | Description                         | Type  | Rate |     |
Quantity | Sub-total |   |
|--------------+-------------------------------------+-------+------+-----+----------+-----------+---|
| Consultancy  | Quote template                      | Timed |  400 | \EUR/d |
    6.5 |   2600.00 | \EUR |
|--------------+-------------------------------------+-------+------+-----+----------+-----------+---|
| Research     | Billing invoice template            | Timed |  400 | \EUR/d |
   10.0 |   4000.00 | \EUR |
#+TBLFM: $7=$6*400;%.2f

* Amount Due

#+name: total
#+latex: \hfill\colorbox{yellow}{\begin{minipage}{7.5cm}
#+ATTR_LaTeX: :environment tabu :align Xrl
| /Sub-total/  | 0.00 | \EUR |
|------------+------+---|
| /Tax @ 21%/  | 0.00 | \EUR |
|------------+------+---|