Re: [O] syncing my life (orgmode :)) to a mobile (android) device..cant

From: Bingo UV
Subject: Re: [O] syncing my life (orgmode :)) to a mobile (android) device..cant find a holistic reliable way..how do you guys manage to do it?
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 23:13:22 +0530

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 14:08:19 +0000
Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Case 2: this is my preferred mobile solution.  I have an OpenPandora
> palmtop computer [1] running the full Debian testing distribution with
> Oh, and the Pandora has a fantastic audio system :-)
>
> Sorry if I have come across as an advert for the Pandora but I am
> obviously a satisfied customer.
>
> HTH,
> eric
>

> Footnotes:
> [1]  https://boards.openpandora.org/pandora/pandoramain.html/

Hi Eric,
    Do you not find pandora too slow to run Emacs? My Asus EEEPC with
    celeron 900 MHz takes over a minute to generate agenda with 100-150
    kB of org files, not too complicated. Exporting to HTML too takes
    minutes for 30 kB org file. My guess is that 1GHz ARM of pandora
    should be much slower than this.

Do you have some trick up your sleeve to speed it up, or do you make do
with slow pandora? Have you hacked it to increase memory?

thanks