Re: [O] org-reveal questions

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal questions
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 12:52:36 -0600

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Xebar Saram <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thx John
>
> yes that works now. The issue that still stands is whether i can still
> change specific headers and or specific lines to not be left aligned while
> using the left alignment as the default presentation wide

Sorry, I missed that this was the goal. I don't know. I tried Matt's
suggestion of the :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: property, but I think the
problem is that not all of the ox-html stuff translates to org-reveal.
For example, when I view the page source for my generated .html from
org-reveal export, there's no class passed to the target
section/slide/headline (whatever one wants to call it).

For example, I'm using this example:

#+begin_org

* Class test
  :PROPERTIES:
  :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: test
  :END:

Text here.
#+end_org

I get these results:

=C-c C-e h h= yields (note =test= class passed to div):

<h2 id="orgheadline1"><span class="section-number-2">1</span> Class test</h2>
Text here.

=C-c C-e R R= yields:

<section>
<section id="slide-orgheadline1">
<h2 id="orgheadline1"><span class="section-number-2">1</span> Class test</h2>
Text here.
</section>
</section>

There's no "test" class added to the sections in reveal export, so
none of the targeted css is going to work. Super hokey, but if you
have the whole document left-aligned as with my previous <style> code,
this works:

#+reveal_html: <center>
Test of centered text
#+reveal_html: </center>

Again, pretty lame, but it centers within a left-aligned document.

John