Re: [O] elfeed and orgmode integaration?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] elfeed and orgmode integaration?
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 06:27:17 -0500

I capture entries for future reading with this:

(add-to-list
 'org-capture-templates
 '("e" "Elfeed" entry (file "~/Dropbox/org-mode/elfeed.org")
   "*  %:description
  DEADLINE: %t

 \nLink: %a\n\n"))

with an open elfeed article, Type C-c c then e, adapt the entry as you
see fit, and C-c C-c and move to the next article.

One day I want to do more with elfeed, e.g. maybe add scoring, or sort
by what it thinks i would like most...

Xebar Saram writes:

> Hi all
>
> I was wondering if anyone uses elfeed and org and how people integrate it
> into orgmode.
>
> It would be great if anyone can share code dealing with capturing from
> elfeed into org, linking and any other uses people are coming up with
>
> thx so much
>
> best

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F