Re: [O] missing frame title using org beamer export

From: Jinli Feng
Subject: Re: [O] missing frame title using org beamer export
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 10:46:08 -0500

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wednesday,  2 Dec 2015 at 06:42, mypostgtd wrote:
> - issue: org mode beamer export ignored all frame titles
>
> I've tried searching online for couple of hours, but couldn't find a solution.
> Can someone please advise?

How did you actually export the file to beamer?  Your LaTeX file seems
to be the result of a LaTeX export, not beamer.  Your org file exports
just fine for me.

Eric,

Thanks for the rely. I used "C-c C-e l p" to export the file. For some reason "C-c C-e p" no longer works in orgmode v8.3. I'm yet to figure out how to bind that key directly to pdf output. Is this the same as how you exported the file?
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.5.1, Org release_8.3.2-359-g6b2c38