[O] fixmee / syntax-ppss

From: Jeremy Hankins
Subject: [O] fixmee / syntax-ppss
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 08:06:06 -0600

I recently started using org-mode, so forgive me if this is covered
somewhere that I missed.  But I'm trying to use fixmee.el with org-mode;
it works by finding "fixme" tags in comments, but it's not finding
anything in my orgmode files.  I've traced the problem to the fact that
syntax-ppss fails to accurately report that it's in a comment.

So position point inside a comment in an org file and eval:

(nth 4 (syntax-ppss))

It should (?) report t, but it's giving me nil.

--
Jeremy Hankins <address@hidden>