Re: [O] iPad text editor for .org files in Dropbox?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] iPad text editor for .org files in Dropbox?
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:01:59 +0100

Hello Peter,

On 2015-11-25 14:36, Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> I know this question is a bit off the list's topic, but has anyone
> found an iPad text editor that can operate on .org files in Dropbox?

I have been looking into this, and here is some additional information.
As I'm writing this while being offline, I cannot give you links except
for those in my browser cache. Please ping me if you cannot find the
programs I reference below.

Editorial looks very nice, especially since you can create workflows
around it using python. There is no syntax support for org files but
I found a feature request for it.

Another option can be Textatsic (http://www.textasticapp.com/). It does
not have org support out of the box, but it can load textmate syntax
description, and I found one written for it
(https://github.com/jezcope/Org.tmbundle).

Best,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated November 22, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 400.35 ppm