Re: [O] Unable to filter agenda to show only non-tagged items

From: sgeorgii .
Subject: Re: [O] Unable to filter agenda to show only non-tagged items
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:53:43 +0300

Thank you Kyle. I wrote to that tread - hope they might be able to help me.
Regarding the above behavior being documented - I believe not. The
reason I believe it does not require specific documentation. Because
this is default behavior to filter by empty tag. How else would one
filter to get only non-tagged items in agenda? This way came to me
naturally and I used it ever since until it stopped working in recent
version of Org. Hope someone could get this use case incorporated or
advice on another way of filtering only non-tagged items in agenda.