Re: [O] org-preview-latex-fragment for @@latex:stuff@@?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-preview-latex-fragment for @@latex:stuff@@?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:42:24 -0500

True enough! I wasn't thinking very large when I had the question in
mind! I end up with a lot of chemical formulas like this
@@latex:\ce{H_{2}O}@@  in my writing because the {} inside the {} makes
them render incorrectly in LaTeX, and I was looking for a way to
visualize them.

your points are good ones though, there could be many things that don't
make sense to preview in these.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F