Re: [O] Resolve mobile-org empty file issue (kwds in org-mobile.el)

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Resolve mobile-org empty file issue (kwds in org-mobile.el)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 23:28:05 +0100

Hello,

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> I can confirm that changing the relevant bit in org-mobile.el yielded
> the full contents of my files upon re-sync. Could we figure out a
> definitive resolution? For those setting up for the first time, this
> will cause quite the confusion!

The problem with the suggestion above is that it reverts original patch
and re-introduce the bug that patch was trying to fix. Namely, when
a todo sequence is

  ("A" "B")

"B" is a DONE keyword, as recognized by

  (or (member "|" kwds) (last kwds))

The real question is why a correct definition for DONE keywords
introduces a problem. IMO, this patch discloses another bug somewhere
else.

Any debugging would be appreciated, as it could well be on the mobile
part of the application.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou