Re: [O] contributing to work on citations

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] contributing to work on citations
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 12:32:57 -0800

Hi Matt and all,

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:
>> OK, I tried rebasing on current master, is online here & pull request has
>> been sent ot richard:
>
> https://github.com/titaniumbones/org-mode

Sorry it took me so long to get around to this.  Because there have been
commits to master in the meantime, and because I wanted to clean up the
(unnecessarily complicated) history of my branch, I have performed
another rebase of my branch onto master and put the result in a new
branch, here:

https://github.com/wyleyr/org-mode/tree/wip-cite-rebase

This branch linearizes the history of the various changes that went into
org-element (parsing citations) and org-cite (handling citations), and
cleans up my commit messages, which were produced by an old magit and
pretty ugly to deal with.

Hopefully that will make it easier for someone to continue this work!

Best,
Richard