Re: [O] [odt-export] Setting Text Colour for odt export

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] [odt-export] Setting Text Colour for odt export
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:33:43 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I am using
>>
>> \color{red} some red text \color{black} and we continue with black
>>
>> to set the text colour for sections in my document for LaTeX export, but
>> this does obviously does not org for odt export.
>>
>> What can I use to achieve the same for odt export?
>
> You can use a macro.  {{{color(text, red)}}}.  You then specify a macro
> that inserts
>
>      @@latex:{\color{red} text}@@@@odt:<text:span
> text:style-name="red">text</text:span>@@,
OK - that looks nice. Where can I read more about the @@...@@ syntax in
org? For conditional backend specific syntax I was only using

#+MACRO: clearpage (eval (if (org-export-derived-backend-p
org-export-current-backend 'latex) "\\clearpage"        ""               ))

but the @@...@@ looks clearer to me.

> Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like odt provides inline styles, so you may
> have to add new styles for each color; see:
>

> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/Creating-one_002doff-styles.html

Hm. This sounds problematic, as I have to convert these to docx and send
them finally to the co-authors.

At the moment odt export just inserts "\color{red}" so I'll leave it
for this at the moment.

Thanks,

Rainer

> Hope it helps,