[O] mobileorg with custom agenda does not display times

From: David Belohrad
Subject: [O] mobileorg with custom agenda does not display times
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:56:47 +0100

Dear All,

when doing org-mobile-push, i'm using custom agenda to select what I want to
export. The org-agenda-custom-commands is set as follows:

("P" "Quarterly agenda view for org-mobile-push"
                ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 90)
                ((org-agenda-files '("~/org/diary-beesknees.org"
"~/org/diary-pcbe13433.org" "~/org/mobile_information.org" "cern_guide.org"))
                (org-agenda-use-time-grid t)
                ))))

When I do org-mobile-push, and sync with mobileorg, all the information is
present under Agenda Views/Quarterly agenda view for org-mobile-push>90
days-agenda. When opened, it nicely displays all the dates for the 90day span,
and when entering into a particular date, I can see the items I want to see.

However, no matter what I do, I cannot force it to display homehow a time of
the events when opened particular date. So in order to inspect at what time a
given event happens I need to open it all the daily events and then read the
timestamps. Not too fancy! I'd like to rather display the time span of all the
daily events in the same way as agenda when 'daily' view with grid is displayed.

Is this possible to setup? Or any other alternatives?

thanks

david