Re: [O] Org Mode and PDF Notes!

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Org Mode and PDF Notes!
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:48:15 -0500

>  Doesn't seem to work with pdfview yet, and I'm sort of addicted now.

I use pdf-view too (the major mode for viewing PDF files that comes
with pdf-tools, right?) and interleave works great!

> I can think of some changes, e.g., would be nice to keep all my notes for all
> books/articles/etc. in a single file

Yeah, right now it is one org file per pdf.

> if the interleave options could be set on a per-heading basis that would be
> really cool.

What sort of options are you thinking about? Right now it creates one
org heading for each set of notes corresponding to a page.

May be you can work with the interleave.el dev to add in your ideas
and code. I had worked with him to make interleave support pdf-tools
and it was a pleasure to work with him.