Re: [O] Org Mode and PDF Notes!

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] Org Mode and PDF Notes!
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:38:43 -0500

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
Have you had a look at https://github.com/rudolfochrist/interleave

not till now!

The interleave package works great for me: taking notes in an org-mode
buffer in one side (buffer) corresponding to the pdf page open in
pdf-tools on the other side (buffer).
Huh.  Looks pretty neat.  Doesn't seem to work with pdfview yet, and I'm sort of addicted now. But it seems like a great idea.  I can think of some changes, e.g., would be nice to keep all my notes for all books/articles/etc. in a single file; if the interleave options could be set on a per-heading basis that owuld be really cool. And if it worked with pdfview, one could add highlights to the pdf text while writing notes in the org window. Huh. Interesting. Thanks for sharing.