Re: [O] org-mode and scrum

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode and scrum
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 12:26:01 +0100

* Jude DaShiell <address@hidden> wrote:
> Have we got any software engineers on this list who use or have used
> org-mode for doing scrum?  How useable is org-mode for scrum anyway?

I am using Org-mode as a Scrum product owner. With a few yasnippet
templates, I'm fine with Org-mode.

There is no collaboration possible for me now. Also I am the only
one in my department using Org-mode.

However, you might want to watch https://t.co/aYBd6MzL5p where
Howard Abrams is demonstrating some DevOps-magic with Org-mode. He's
obviously using it as an engineer within Scrum.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github