Re: [O] footnotes position in html export

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] footnotes position in html export
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 12:10:59 +0100

Hi Orm,

Orm Finnendahl <address@hidden> writes:

>  when exporting an org-file to html using org-mode.js, the footnotes
> appear at the end of the document.

I don't think we maintain an org-mode.js.  Are you talking about Mooz's
org-js project?  Or ox-html.el?

> I'd rather have the footnotes at the end of each section. As far as I
> understand, this can be achieved by distributung the different
> sections to different .org documents and including those from a master
> document.

I guess so, but only if exported to different documents.  #+include merges
the documents before starting the transcoding.

> Unfortunately in my document are many sections which are rather short
> and I'd prefer to keep them in a single document. Does anybody know of
> a way to achieve this? I couldn't find anything related to that on the
> web.

I think this is not possible.  See org-html-inner-template.

Greetings from Nordend,
Rasmus

--
⠠⠵