Re: [O] :noweb no-export and syntax highlighting upon export to html

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] :noweb no-export and syntax highlighting upon export to html
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:45:34 +0000

Hi Joost,

Org’s html export relies on the syntax of the source block being valid
in the block’s language, for the corresponding emacs major mode to
highlight it properly.  In general, I wouldn’t rely on it behaving
properly in the presence of unexpanded noweb references.  That said...

2015ko azaroak 5an, Joost Helberg-ek idatzi zuen:

> ls,
>
> In the org-code below syntax highlighting in both code-blocks in the
> emacs-buffer is fine, but the html-export only works nice in case of
> using :noweb yes, the no-export option screws up syntax highlighting in
> the html-output (two screenshots included).
>
> I understood that htmlize is used for html-export and that it honours
> the faces in the emacs-buffer. It seems as if htmlize doesn't do this
> after encountering the '>>' token.

Your example works fine for me on latest org master.  Can you send your
org version?  (M-x org-version)  What happens if you insert the code for
t1 into an sh-mode buffer: is it highlighted as expected?

--
Aaron Ecay