Re: [O] ox-html HOWTO? exporting #+RESULTS inside div

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] ox-html HOWTO? exporting #+RESULTS inside div
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:08:20 -0800

On Wed, 4 Nov 2015, Cook, Malcolm wrote:

Charles, Thanks again for you suggestion.  Alas, using 'header-args
:wrap org-results-container' has the unforeseen (by me) side effect
of masking my use of `#+ATTR_HTML :class dataTable` on selected
exported tables (which I use to allow for search/sortable/scrollable
tables).  Now, the ':class dataTable' attribute is placed on the new

Do you have any thoughts on how to accomplish both my goals (apply
:class table to selected results, and making ALL results be
addressable using javascript.  FYI - My application is to hide all
source blocks on html open.  Clicking on a source block caption
shows the source.  This provides an HTML view that hides the source
until desired.  My recipients of such analysis write-ups really like
this.

[snip]

# #+PROPERTY: header-args :wrap org-results-container
#

This creates a special block and attributes on the results will apply
to it - not its contents.

What you want can be obtained by creating a different special block
and then applying a filter. So, wrap like this

#+PROPERTY: header-args :wrap org-results-container-to-filter

and add a filter to `org-export-filter-special-block-functions' that strips the 'to-filter' and adds the `dataTable' where it is needed.

HTH,

Chuck