Re: [O] bug in org-habits

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [O] bug in org-habits
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:45:16 -0500

> I don't think so. Search for end of entry can be complex in itself and you
> would never know if the properties you find by looking back aren't belonging
> to an entry one level down unless you scanned the whole span again. Also,
> properties can be any size and you have to search for the beginning of the
> drawer.

Good point.  Still, the option I'd still choose would be:

    org-allow-floating-properties

      If set to `non-nil', the :PROPERTIES: drawer may begin anywhere within
      an entry. Note that this will slow down many operations due to the
      additional scan needed, and may lead to incorrect result if similar text
      is found elsewhere within an entry, which is the recommended and default
      value for this variable is nil.

John